You Can Tell Mister Harry I'm Nearly There...

Blades in the Dark is coming.  Coming soon.  Sooooooooooooon.  Like, tomorrow soon.  As in the backerkit is like unto to launch while I am stuck and work and unable to do much about it until I return home.  I admit that this is a good thing, because if I could get to it at work, I might not do anything else for a bit but read and chuckle maniacally.

So I'm off to re-watch a few good heist movies (Ocean's Eleven, Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) for the one-liners.  And maybe that new BBC show that's just about perfect for this.

Anyway, this means that the Koneko House Blend game (my, uhm, all-catgirl version) will be going through some officially mandated adjustments, particularly where Tier and Hold are concerned.  Since we've only just gotten started, and haven't done much more that char-and-crew-gen and set the opening scene with ol' Bazzer* and his sales pitch, it won't be too much of an imposition.  I hope.

So if you see any of the following little scoundrels lurking about, you know who to blame.



* For no particularly clear reason, whenever I think of the character Baszo Baz (one of the gang leaders in BitD) I always imagine him as a youngish Bob Hoskins.  I admit this is very odd because I always think of Mr. Hoskins as Eddie Valiant instead of Uncle Bart (from Unleashed).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Bishrook Tribute

Swashbuckling and Chandler's Law

The John Carter of Mars update post