Well, Nuts.

It is with some regret that I must share the news that a brief discussion with Mr. Roby has left me enlightened as to the fate of Renegade Jennys and Boilerplate Jacks.  Specifically, it ain't happenin'.  The current beta-test version, sans art, is all there is ever likely to be.  This is unfortunate, especially since the other game I was gleefully awaiting for my Cub (Far West) is looking more and more like a mirage.

It is my profound hope that at some point in the future, perhaps a successful crowdfunding campaign might be in the works so that this particular take on steampunk is allowed to see the light of day.  I'd try to organize this myself, but I have all the business sense of a pithed frog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Bishrook Tribute

Swashbuckling and Chandler's Law

The John Carter of Mars update post