More HeroForge Goodness

Slowly but surely, HeroForge is coming up to speed and adding new functions and new options!  So here's Octavia yet again, this time a little more stylishly dressed and with a more accurate hairdo.

Also, with my last post in mind, I did a little extra tinkering about and came up with this...a happy little Equine-blooded Halfer with an avid interest in premeditated self-defense and a burning desire for fiscal improvement, ready to hire on to any passing ship that needs a spare hand.  Say hello, Mieko!
If I ever figure out her stats, I'll post 'em.  If  I were to play the pre-gens, I'd probably shoot for the Drifter (Impoverished Scoundrel Explorer) or the Wrecker (Rustic Clandestine Industrial).

Uncharted Worlds Downloads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swashbuckling and Chandler's Law

Another Bishrook Tribute

The John Carter of Mars update post