Yet Another Reskinning

On a gaming forum I frequent, someone decided to do a freeform Zootopia sandbox game.  No worries there, but...well, once some of the other characters were posted, I found myself coming up with Story and Role combinations for them.  It being the height of Bad Form to post another game on that particular forum built around the same general lines as that first one, I've held off even though our original GM has vanished.  (The game is doing just fine, by the by, in the hands of the co-GM.)

So right now, this is one of those semi-hacks that I wanna run if time ever permits!

ZOOTOPIA '77

Basically just straight Spirit of 77 with an all Furry cast: because the visual of a jive-fluent Tiger in a white leisure suit and an Afro boogieing on down to the disco on a Saturday night amuses me.  Khan!  Just talkin' about the Tiger.  Can you dig it?

If you must, imagine Zootopia as written and directed by the Coen Brothers, Quentin Tarantino, and Guy Ritchie.  Now crank it up to eleven.  Because as fun as Zootopia is, Judy is a Cop and Cops are The Man, and So77 is all about Sticking It To The Man.

(I was originally going to refer to this as Yet Another Plot Bunny--see what I did there?--but this is pretty much just a cosmetic reskin, much like doing an all-catgirl version of Firefly.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Bishrook Tribute

Swashbuckling and Chandler's Law

The John Carter of Mars update post